Join A1 Orange as a participant in Safe + Sound Week, August 13-19, an OSHA Alliance Program supported by the IWCA (International Window Cleaning Association.) According to OSHA, this is “a nationwide event to raise awareness and understanding of the value of safety and health programs that include management leadership, worker participation, and a systematic approach to finding and fixing hazards in workplaces.”
Whether your company begins your planning or conducts your safety-enhancing activities during this week, OSHA reminds us that “successful safety and health programs can proactively identify and manage workplace hazards before they cause injury or illness, improving sustainability and the bottom line.” We challenge you and your company to join A1 Orange in making your property and business more Safe + Sound!
Participating in this program is straight-forward. See our 5 easy steps below and visit OSHA’s Safe & Sound Week online resources to:
- Get ideas on how to organize your team and tenants to identify safety hazards and help make your property and business safer.
- Register your participation at the link above, begin your planning during the week of August 13-19 and execute within the next month.
- Conduct an activity to engage your employees and tenants in boosting safety in your office and property.
- Earn an OSHA Safe + Sound Week certificate to display in your office and the right to use a Safe + Sound Week web badge on your website and in online marketing.
- A1 Orange Personal Bonus! All property managers, who post on their Facebook @A1 Orange Exterior Building Services and/or email us that they have registered, will receive an orange safety whistle.
Check back here for more information on A1 Orange’s Safe + Sound Week activities!