As a BOMA 360 Ambassador and sponsor, A1 Orange agrees to serve as a resource on BOMA 360 to both current and prospective designees – promoting the program to our business partners and the industry.
You are probably aware that BOMA 360 is a commercial real estate designation developed by the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International and recognizes all-around excellence in building operations and management. The program benchmarks building performance in six key areas: operations and management; security and safety; training and education; energy; environment and sustainability; and tenant relations.
Since the program’s inception in 2009, nearly 1,900 BOMA 360 designations have been awarded. Currently there are 40 BOMA 360 certified buildings in Florida — and 27 of them are in A1 Orange’s business territory, from Tampa Bay, Orlando to Northeast Florida and in-between. As a BOMA 360 Ambassador, we are committed to promoting this program and providing services and programs to help more buildings earn this designation.
BOMA 360 buildings provide tremendous value to their tenants, instilling satisfaction and confidence by ensuring exceptional management, cost-effective operation and best-in-class service. In addition to well-deserved industry recognition, buildings that achieve the BOMA 360 designation also enjoy:
- Measurable savings and operational efficiencies
- Higher tenant satisfaction scores and retention rates
- Higher rental rates than similar buildings without the designation
- Full details on the BOMA 360 Performance Program can be found online here.
A1 Orange provides support and programs in meeting several of these requirements – to help keep or raise your building to BOMA 360 quality. We try to highlight our BOMA 360 services and programs on our website, in newsletters an emails with our BOMA 360 TIP logo at right. These include:
- Products used for regular window cleaning and pressure cleaning are green
- Upon request, A1 Orange can use certified green products like Green Seal
- Opportunity to participate in OSHA’s Safe + Sound Week program, August 12-18, 2019
- A1’s OSHA 1910 Compliance Program re: roof anchorage
- Proactive maintenance planning for your property
- Support BOMA educational programs, TOBY Awards and events – financially and as volunteers