Join A1 Orange in Supporting
Do you remember how much fun it was to get new school supplies and clothes for back to school — how it helped build excitement and set the tone for a great school year?
Once again, A1 Orange is asking for your donations of socks and underwear as part of Regina Hill’s effort to help prepare area students for a great academic year 2019-20. Most people prefer to make monetary donations and A1 Orange team members shop for the items — or you can bring your donations of socks and underwear (sizes below) to our office at 1345 Long Street, Orlando.
Together, last year we raised over $4,000 in addition to donated items! The picture at right shows families “shopping” for back-to-school items from the donated goods.
Want to make a monetary donation?
Please make your check payable to A1 Orange Exterior Building Services, noting in the memo area “Back-to-School Drive.” You can either:
- Mail your check to A1 Orange, PO Box 555704, Orlando, FL 32855, OR
- Drop it off at 1345 Long Street, Orlando, 9 am- 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Please make cash/check donations between now and Friday, July 26, so we have time to make purchases.
Do you prefer to purchase socks and/or underwear to donate?
Consider colorful solid or print underwear, sizes needed range from 4T to adult — male and female. (There is usually a shortage of adult-size items for high school students.) You may:
- Bring these items to 1345 Long Street, Orlando, 9 am- 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Please drop off your donated items to A1 Orange between now and Friday, August 2, so that we have time to sort them.