Before A1 Orange sends team members out to do exterior hi-rise work, they receive many hours of safety training. In February, 2018, thirty-five (35) team members attended a full-day of hi-rise safety training sponsored by the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA). Additionally, A1’s field managers are hi-rise experts and provide both informal ongoing one-on-one safety training and group sessions.
The IWCA’s day-long Hi-Rise Safety Training covered topics such as:
- Safe use of rigging equipment for rope descent
- Personal rope descent equipment safety checks
- The impact of rope angles on weight loads and safety
- Buckling in to boost survival if waiting for rescue
- How to rescue your partner in case of emergency
What does this mean for you and your property? You can be confident that when A1 Orange provides window cleaning, pressure cleaning and/or waterproofing services, best safety practices are employed to protect our team members, your tenants/visitors, and your property.
For more information on A1 Orange’s safety program and approach, click here. OSHA 1910 training documentation is available upon request.