Plan now to join A1 Orange as a participant in OSHA’s Safe + Sound Week, August 12-18. Last year, A1 Orange office and team members participated in extra safety training programs, office/warehouse safety walk-through’s, and earned fun incentives for safety photos. Learn more. The safety photo incentive offering a $10 Wawa gift card for 3 safety photos was alot of fun for the field team members — with some posting “well-posed” photos. We put many of them on Facebook during August.
According to OSHA, this is “a nationwide event to raise awareness and understanding of the value of safety and health programs that include management leadership, worker participation, and a systematic approach to finding and fixing hazards in workplaces.”
OSHA reminds us that “successful safety and health programs can proactively identify and manage workplace hazards before they cause injury or illness, improving sustainability and the bottom line.” We challenge you and your company to join A1 Orange in making your property and business more Safe + Sound!
Participating in this program is straight-forward. See our 5 easy steps below and visit OSHA’s Safe & Sound Week online resources to:
- Register your participation at the link above, begin your planning during the week of August 12-18 and execute within the next month.
- Organize a team or committee to generate ideas organizing one or more activities for your team and tenants to identify safety hazards and help make your property and business safer.
- Conduct an activity to engage your employees and tenants in boosting safety in your office and property.
- Earn an OSHA Safe + Sound Week certificate to display in your office and the right to use a Safe + Sound Week web badge on your website and in online marketing.
- A1 Orange Personal Bonus! All property managers, who post on their Facebook @A1 Orange Exterior Building Services and/or email us that they have registered, will receive an orange safety whistle.
If you have questions, contact Brenda Dost at (800) 874-6207. This is a great opportunity to focus the spotlight on safety in August.